"Known for its bountiful orchards, District 11's workers spend their days among rustling fruit trees and sizeable farms."
District 11 and the others except for 13 were defeated in the dark days, but district 13 was completely destroyed at this time.
It's main export is agriculture, so they grow all the fruits and vegetables in Panem. People start working in the fields at a young age doing this task, and stop doing it when they reach adulthood.
District 11 does not do so well in the Games. However, since they work in the fields, it gives them lots of strength. Other districts have this advantage too, like District 9, 7, 2, 1, and maybe District 4 (since they're careers). They use sickles and scythes to harvest wheat in the fields, and these tools are offered in the arena. So then they're in there, the tributes of 11 are very good at using them.
- Wolfmark Redpath (victor of The 4th Hunger Games)
- Fallstreak Ivory (victor of The 16th Hunger Games)
- Seeder Howell (victor of The 30th Hunger Games)
- Chaff Mitchell (Victor of The 45th Hunger Games)
- Parry Ogilvy (Victor of The 55th Hunger Games)
- Most of the residents here are African American