"The gentle lowing of cattle is the first thing a visitor to District 10 hears. This region raises strong, healthy livestock, which becomes the meat that helps us raise strong, healthy children of Panem."
- -Tribute Guide
During these times, District 10 was defeated, along with every other district, except District 13, which was destroyed completely.
District 10's main export is livestock. This makes it very spacious and there are lots of farms. It is also mentioned that there are animals walking free everywhere.
District 10 does not do good in the Games, since they aren't prepared at youth in pretty much any way. Most of their tributes die in the bloodbath. However, they still have as much victors as District 4, a career district, and have more the District 6, 12, 9, 11, and 8. This puts them pretty high up with the victor count.
The following jobs are offering in District 10:
- Barn Manager
- District 10 Male (73 HG)
- District 10 Male (74 HG)
- District 10 Female (74 HG)
- Jackson Spidell (66 and 75 HG)
- Tiffany Waxler (61 and 75 HG)
As said before, they have a good amount of Victors:
- Tule Roxen (Victor of The 27th Hunger Games)
- Phox Yule (Victor of The 29th Hunger Games)
- Greir Rollo (Victor of The 35th Hunger Games)
- Alto Combe (Victor of The 59th Hunger Games)
- Tiffany Waxler (Victor of The 61st Hunger Games)
- Jackson Spidell (Victor of The 66th Hunger Games)